Empowering Defence SMEs
Enhancing defence market success through advocacy, networking and information.
Boost Your Defence Opportunities
Global Defence spending exceeds $1.7 trillion per year and Australia's annual Defence budget is more than $35B. Gaining a share of this market, however, requires the right partnerships, strong professional networks and critical insights.
AIDN Victoria currently helps over 300 Australian businesses gain a greater share of this massive global supply chain. Join AIDN Victoria today and boost your Defence opportunities.
Become a member and enhance your defence business winning capabilities in three important ways:
- Expert representation for members across State and Commonwealth Governments as well as key industry stakeholders
- Regular interaction with State and Federal Government Ministers
- Unrivalled access to Government through special member-only events
- Strong links into Department of Defence Strategy, Industry Policy & Procurement policy-making
- Shaping of defence industry related policy to support member needs
- Superior connections with Defence, Defence Primes and other buyers
- Enhanced collaboration and B2B opportunities with other SMEs in the sector
- Access to AIDN Vic supported Victorian Defence Alliances
- Represent at Trade Shows and Industry Conferences
- Access to key stakeholders at regular networking events
- Increased opportunities – Domestic and International Primes approach AIDN for Suppliers
- Focussed industry briefings and forums relevant to the SME
- Round-up of business opportunities
- Regular newsletters, industry updates and notification of upcoming training
- Access to exclusive member only information
- A trusted go-to source for information